Team Galctic a let down?

Go down

Team Galctic a let down?

Post by Ultimate Trainer on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:14 pm

When I first got my pearl game and playing through it then at floroma town and heard the name Team Galtctic I thought Wow r we going to catch deoyus? When I finished the game I was disapointed. I wished there was deoyus in the 5th gen
avatar
Ultimate Trainer
Admin

Posts : 238
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 22
Location : TX rattling up cows JK

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
3000/3000  (3000/3000)
Battle field:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
Polar Bears!:
0/5  (0/5)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Galctic a let down?

Post by Master Fish on Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Ultimate Trainer wrote:When I first got my pearl game and playing through it then at floroma town and heard the name Team Galtctic I thought Wow r we going to catch deoyus? When I finished the game I was disapointed. I wished there was deoyus in the 5th gen
Its not a let down becuase it's introducing a new generation. Deoxys is the 3rd generation. Its like saying Bulbasuar is Sinnoh.
avatar
Master Fish
Admin

Posts : 644
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 19
Location : hiding in plants with other pikmin

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
10000/10000  (10000/10000)
Battle field:
10000/10000  (10000/10000)
Polar Bears!:
100000/100000  (100000/100000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Galctic a let down?

Post by Ultimate Trainer on Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:48 pm

Pikmoton wrote:
Ultimate Trainer wrote:When I first got my pearl game and playing through it then at floroma town and heard the name Team Galtctic I thought Wow r we going to catch deoyus? When I finished the game I was disapointed. I wished there was deoyus in the 5th gen
Its not a let down becuase it's introducing a new generation. Deoxys is the 3rd generation. Its like saying Bulbasuar is Sinnoh.

Ya but now in the gold and silver remake they maded groudon and kyogre catchable in there... Hey maybe it will be in the Pearl and Diamond remake!
avatar
Ultimate Trainer
Admin

Posts : 238
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 22
Location : TX rattling up cows JK

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
3000/3000  (3000/3000)
Battle field:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
Polar Bears!:
0/5  (0/5)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Galctic a let down?

Post by Walwy on Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 pm

Ultimate Trainer wrote:
Pikmoton wrote:
Ultimate Trainer wrote:When I first got my pearl game and playing through it then at floroma town and heard the name Team Galtctic I thought Wow r we going to catch deoyus? When I finished the game I was disapointed. I wished there was deoyus in the 5th gen
Its not a let down becuase it's introducing a new generation. Deoxys is the 3rd generation. Its like saying Bulbasuar is Sinnoh.

Ya but now in the gold and silver remake they maded groudon and kyogre catchable in there... Hey maybe it will be in the Pearl and Diamond remake!
You mean in Platinum lol. there was a Gamestop Event, but it'll be awile for another D/P remake.
avatar
Walwy
Admin

Posts : 1202
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 19
Location : These Forums, California, U.S.A.

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
3000/3000  (3000/3000)
Battle field:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
Polar Bears!:
10000/10000  (10000/10000)

View user profile http://sphealbeach.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Galctic a let down?

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:23 pm

there wont be a dp remake. maybe for the wii... but not for DS

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Team Galctic a let down?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum