Spheal Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums

4 posters

Go down

Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Empty Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums

Post by drometre Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:04 am

As the title says, I'm drometre frome the marriland forums so hi
drometre
drometre
Amateur Member
Amateur Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Left_bar_bleue0/0Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Battle field:
Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Polar Bears!:
Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Left_bar_bleue200/200Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Empty Re: Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums

Post by pikachulova Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:33 pm

sup dude?
great to have you on, im also from the forums. almost everyone on here i know of is a member. lol, since your a forum related person, you should know the rules. so stick to em, and have fun ^^;
pikachulova
pikachulova
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Location : Somewhere in my mind, thinking what it would be like to ride a dragon..

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Left_bar_bleue0/0Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Battle field:
Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Polar Bears!:
Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Left_bar_bleue200/200Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Empty Re: Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums

Post by Ms.ArielsMeatPies Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:33 pm

its nice to meet you *bows*

Hope you have fun here.
Ms.ArielsMeatPies
Ms.ArielsMeatPies
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Left_bar_bleue100/3000Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Empty_bar_bleue  (100/3000)
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:
Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by julesrules11 Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:23 pm

Ms.ArielsMeatPies im formal marriland member as well well resepect at marriland im here to help anytime any place hit me up with pm i be happy to help yours truly julesrules11 Very Happy
julesrules11
julesrules11
Admin

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Left_bar_bleue3500/2000Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/2000)
Battle field:
Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Polar Bears!:
Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Hi everyone, I'm drometre from the marriland forums Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down