Spheal Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Respect thread

2 posters

Go down

The official Respect thread Empty The official Respect thread

Post by pikachulova Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:11 pm

I feel its about time that someone made one of these, even if there arent many members to respect.
I still want to know what you all think.
Rules:

1.) No discussion - when I say this I dont mean no talking at all. You can post the respect list and say thanks, but dont carry on a conversation in here. take it to spam city! ;D
2.) Dont come on say "I respect blank and blank" and stop. if you want to do this, than please make a list with several people in it.
3.) No double posts, or any of the other stuff you should know not to do - follow the rules that thet put up in the rules section for the site itself.

other than that, your good!

Let the respect commence!
pikachulova
pikachulova
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Location : Somewhere in my mind, thinking what it would be like to ride a dragon..

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
The official Respect thread Left_bar_bleue0/0The official Respect thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Battle field:
The official Respect thread Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The official Respect thread Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Polar Bears!:
The official Respect thread Left_bar_bleue200/200The official Respect thread Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

The official Respect thread Empty Re: The official Respect thread

Post by Walwy Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:50 pm

I respect Pikmoton because even if it hurts him, he does his job. I also respect UmbreonDrive101 for making this place a brighter one. Ultimate Trainer for bieng a great friend, and finally JulesRules11 for sacrificing Pokes to help us out!
Walwy
Walwy
Admin

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
The official Respect thread Left_bar_bleue3000/3000The official Respect thread Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Battle field:
The official Respect thread Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The official Respect thread Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Polar Bears!:
The official Respect thread Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The official Respect thread Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

https://sphealbeach.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pikachulova Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Pikachulova's Respect List:

top 5:
5: adam44 - I know adam on marillands forums and hes a fun guy to talk too.
4: Ultimate trainer - I know him for a while and he is the sole reason I joined. I heard there was a pika person here and wanted to assert my dominence, but we became friends. Thanks alot dude!
3: Pikmoton - I know I left this place for a while and lost some major respect with him but he will always be on my respect list here =)
2: walrus at war - the big man himself deserves repect. 1 because he made the site and 2 because he is a great friend to me. Great to know you
1: ferretfox41 - This guy is simply amazing. I know him on marriland forums, and he has an amazing personality! he is very funny and a great friend to me. If this was on marriland forums, however, he wouldnt be one, but since its here. Im honored to put you as top of my respect list!
pikachulova
pikachulova
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Location : Somewhere in my mind, thinking what it would be like to ride a dragon..

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
The official Respect thread Left_bar_bleue0/0The official Respect thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:
The official Respect thread Left_bar_bleue200/200The official Respect thread Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down