Spheal Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^

5 posters

Go down

hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Empty hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^

Post by Silent~ Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:44 pm

whats up guys, im new lol but yeah so im comming from marriland and im just checkin this one out and its pretty cool. umm my name is tyler and im 18 yo, currently im breeding lots of things for my up coming team. so yeah lol
Silent~
Silent~
Amateur Member
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Empty Re: hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^

Post by King Umby Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:41 am

Hey dude. When your done with your team, want me to test it out for you?
King Umby
King Umby
Admin

Location : Listening to Charlie the Unicorn complain to me about his wierd world.

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Left_bar_bleue3000/3000hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Battle field:
hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Left_bar_bleue2000/2000hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Polar Bears!:
hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Left_bar_bleue2000/2000hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Back to top Go down

hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Empty Re: hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^

Post by Silent~ Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 am

lol yeah sure that would be cool it might take me a while tho since in breeding a starter and the female is a ditto so getting a good relaxed mudkip will be a while XD
Silent~
Silent~
Amateur Member
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pikachulova Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:21 am

Hey silent how are you.
I saw you not too long ago on marriland when you gave me nickname ideas!
Glad to see people I already know are joining up =)
pikachulova
pikachulova
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Location : Somewhere in my mind, thinking what it would be like to ride a dragon..

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Left_bar_bleue0/0hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:
hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Left_bar_bleue200/200hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent~ Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:53 pm

im fine, how about you? and how are the nicknames coming along?
Silent~
Silent~
Amateur Member
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Fish Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Hello
Master Fish
Master Fish
Admin

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Left_bar_bleue10000/10000hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Battle field:
hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Left_bar_bleue10000/10000hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Polar Bears!:
hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Left_bar_bleue100000/100000hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post by pikachulova Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:15 pm

..only hello?
Eh, we all welcome differently...
Cant do it for some of them... I got most of them in trade..
pikachulova
pikachulova
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Location : Somewhere in my mind, thinking what it would be like to ride a dragon..

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Left_bar_bleue0/0hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:
hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Left_bar_bleue200/200hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent~ Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:13 pm

ok guys my team is all set to go ill post some requests to battle in the battle section Very Happy
Silent~
Silent~
Amateur Member
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan06 Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:00 pm

It's good to see you here.
ethan06
ethan06

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Left_bar_bleue870/3000hey guys..adding extra charecters for the length of this topic ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (870/3000)
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down