Spheal Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!!

+2
King Umby
Ms.ArielsMeatPies
6 posters

Go down

MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Empty MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!!

Post by Ms.ArielsMeatPies Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:30 pm

So...The Vegetarian...it had an Athmsa attack at the Superbowl. After he was sprayed with a glass of water, he died.

Then the next day, a strange man came to the house of Burgesses. He Carried nothing but a bowl of Meat, a Torch, and copy of Halo 3. "Save me from the people!!! they want to eat my belly botton!!"

But it was too late. The poor man was attacked by a crowd of Hungry people, Singing songs from Dora the explorer and drinking a large bottle of Skyy Vodka.

This Ends the story of my life. Please post yours.
Ms.ArielsMeatPies
Ms.ArielsMeatPies
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/3000MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/3000)
Battle field:
MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue2000/2000MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Polar Bears!:
MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Empty My life in 6 words...

Post by King Umby Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:49 pm

Hello and good evening to you
King Umby
King Umby
Admin

Location : Listening to Charlie the Unicorn complain to me about his wierd world.

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue3000/3000MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Battle field:
MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue2000/2000MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Polar Bears!:

Back to top Go down

MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Empty Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!!

Post by Ms.ArielsMeatPies Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:53 pm

What a brilliant life story...wow...
Ms.ArielsMeatPies
Ms.ArielsMeatPies
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/3000MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/3000)
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:
MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Empty Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!!

Post by FerretFox41 Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:48 pm

I was born in a feeble village of Growlithe and Arcanine. TO BE CONTINUED.
FerretFox41
FerretFox41
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue900/3000MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (900/3000)
Battle field:
MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue200/200MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Polar Bears!:
MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue20/20MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

http://www.uberleethax.worldgoo.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Metal Alchemist Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:03 pm

Well...*flashback*

Me: Tum de dum, meh is bored...lyk ZOMG! It's a lazor! *presses button*
Announcer: The lazer is fired at Ciera...and she changes gender Sad
Me: LYK ZOMG NO WAIS! *presses again*
Announcer: The lazer is fired at Ciera...and she changes gender Sad
Me: LYK YAY! *presses again*
Announcer: The lazer is fired at Ciera...and she loses 5 sanity points.
Me: I like rubber ducky pies. *presses*
Announcer: The lazer is fired at Ciera...and she clones herself 50 times!
Me: *sees clones but has -4 sanity, grabs one* I shall call her Squishy and she shall be my Squishy.

That's my life story. Thank you, thank you!
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Alchemist
Amateur Member
Amateur Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:
MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue200/200MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by pikachulova Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:59 pm

It all started like this:

I was walking through the woods, when a buneary popped out, with a hurt leg.
I walked up to it, and poked at it, andit ran away, so then i went home.
i saw my kids, playing T.V. and my wife painting couches.
I went into my room and slipped on a banana peel, landing on the ground.
It was at this moment that i realized something. I was missing a sock.
So i want to the bathroom, and grabbed some shaving cream, and put it on. then I grabbed a pocket comb, and brushed my foam off.
I went back out to the woods, and saw the same buneary. I went up, but it hopped away again.
I chased after it, aimlessly, and smacked a branch. I was knocked out.
When i woke up, I realized an extremely important life lesson:

Never leave the fridge open.

that concludes part 1 of:
my complicated random life!
pikachulova
pikachulova
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Location : Somewhere in my mind, thinking what it would be like to ride a dragon..

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirby AKA Bazzainver Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:40 pm

I was a rich young boy...
i had a large fortune ...
I finally beat my cat plaque in call of duty ...
I finally found out how to commit suicide using a Mudkip
Everything was good until... until

I FIRED MAH LASER!
Kirby AKA Bazzainver
Kirby AKA Bazzainver
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue10/3000MICHEAL JACKSON IS STILL DEAD!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/3000)
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down