Spheal Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond

4 posters

Go down

The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond Empty The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond

Post by Walwy Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:22 pm

They changed a bit in the games, and I wanna know which one you think was harder.

Even though D/P had higher levels, Plat used strategy so I give it to Plat.
Walwy
Walwy
Admin

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond Left_bar_bleue3000/3000The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Battle field:
The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Polar Bears!:
The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

https://sphealbeach.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond Empty Re: The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond

Post by ethan06 Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Me too. Aaron had Scizor and Yanmega over Beautifly and Dustox, Bertha had Gliscor and Rhyperior over Quagsire and Sudowoodo, Flint had Fire types and Fire-types only, and Lucian had Gallade and Espeon. Gallade KO'd half my team with Stone Edge, and Umbreon took a pretty big dent from Espeon's Signal Beam. I was a bit annoyed that Cynthia got rid of Gastrodon - Gastrodon is awesome, and I could see it being her first Pokémon ever - but at least Togekiss went down easier, especially with Froslass.
ethan06
ethan06

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond Left_bar_bleue870/3000The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond Empty_bar_bleue  (870/3000)
Battle field:
The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Polar Bears!:
The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond Left_bar_bleue200/200The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond Empty Re: The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond

Post by cap.smoker Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:44 pm

When I played the platinum league at first time, it was a pain! I had not investigated and didn't know that some pokemons where changed... I wasn't prepared and my pokemons where selected randomly: a staraptor, a torterra and a vepisqueen (xD, yeap, only 3). I survived with a lot of revives and hyper potions.

That yanmega with double team, speed boost and batton pass was annoying and more if it do a batton pass to scizor T_T

The earth grand mama was more tough and agressive. That Gliscor was hard to beat in my first time.

With flint, it was a little less harder than the bug an earth one, but his magmortar where such a great F xD

With the psychic type, Was more harder than D/P: Gallade was such a pain.

And Cynthia was a headache: I just use my vepisqueen to stall her party xD with defense order and toxic. That togekiss was annoying.

cap.smoker
Amateur Member
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by King Umby Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm

plat was easy and d/p was too easy.
King Umby
King Umby
Admin

Location : Listening to Charlie the Unicorn complain to me about his wierd world.

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond Left_bar_bleue3000/3000The Elite four: Plat Vs Pearl/Diamond Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down