Spheal Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY)

4 posters

Go down

Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY)

Post by Ms.ArielsMeatPies Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:49 pm

In this Thread, I will be updating constantly as to my Satus in my Newly' Arived Heartgold. You should know that I have NEVER PLAYED G/S/C, so don't make fun of me. Please. Updates will be in order from Newest to Oldest. Hope you enjoy reading!!

Current Team:

キーシュ (Kishu) - Togekiss
アクイル (Aquil)- Typlosion
スライダー (Slider) - Arcanine
ピクルさん - (Mr. Pickle) - Arbok
りつ - (Ritsu) - Umbreon
ハトリ - (Hatori) - Lapras

Badges: 16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so i beat Shigeru!! WOO!! So now I need to explore!! Theres still lots for me to do, including gym leader rematches!!! I want to transfer my Platinum team over to beat Red, but thats not for a while.
I don't even know where Mt.Silver is XP
Look how much I'VE gotten done!!! Wow!!! I got 7 new badges, evolved all my pokemon to the max, and Now I have to fight Shigeru (Gary)...and I'm frightened. He beat me once and I lost. Try again? Should I? oh no..

AMAZING NEWS!!! I found out that you can actually FLY to the entrance of Victory Road! What did that mean?? I ment I could fly back to Johto and pick up aquil!!! xD But the thing was...Victory road...was SUPER WHIMPY. OH MEH GAWD!!! No Trainers, No Puzzles, Just climb a few latters and your DONE.
I tried to run through the E4 last night and got all the way to Karen. I would have BEAT Karen, had I not RAN OUT OF FREAKIN REVIVES!!! O.o
I'm going to attack them again, this Time I'll do it RIGHT and WIN.
But that dern Koga is really annoying...GRRR.

Okay, I AM MAD!!! I have to have Waterfall to get over to the Kanto, so I can get to Victory road right? Well i decided to use an HM Slave to get over there and send Aquil to take a break in the PC. And I get here to find out THERE ARE TONNS of These SUPER HARD Trainers, and Theres NO PC To go get Aquil!!! So Aquil has to freakin SIT OUT the whole Victory road and I'm MAD AS HECK. gRRR.
If you have any wereabouts as to a nearby PC, TELL ME NOW

Wow this game REALLY IS ADDICTING!! So last night I speed trained Hatori up to lv. 32 so He could learn Ice beam, and Ritsu Evolved into a good lookin Umbreon!! I defeated Pryce and the Rockets, so now All I have left to do is Go into the Ice Path and destwoy Clair! But I'm kinda afraid...Clair look really hard...but I gotz Hatori!!! So I'll be fine!! I'll update later if I get somthing major done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
October 10th, 3:43 PM

I took a break from the Computer yesterday to enjoy my Heartgold. I got ALOT Acomplished. For one, I got 6 Gym Badges Now. EXELENT!!! And another, Since yesterday was Friday, I decided not to have Corsola in my Team, and go for Lapras instead. Why? Because I figured since the Elite Four would be very difficult with my Planned team, A Lapras would easen the burden alot. I currently got into this new city (I havn't had time to read the City name) and I'm positive the Red Gyarados is ahead. When I last turned off my game, Ritsu was evolving! But I decided to keep it from Evolution into an Espeon since I had NO TMs that could Support him, Not to mention the next Psychic move he learns was at Lv. 36!!!! O: So I turned off my game for just a little bit, I'm gonna wait until nightime then give him a Rare Candy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
October 8th, 4:06 PM

I Got Ekans!!! I'm afraid to go and fight whitney for the first time...but I think I can do it. Lets just hope for the Best...

I got Growlithe!!! Now the three Amigos are busy finding trainers to give us money...cause we need like another 3000 to get Ekans. But its all good, cause theres tons of trainers out here.

Those stupid Farfetch'd gave me trouble. But I looked up how to get past them. Now I'm getting money so I can buy meh Ekans!!! Oh and btw, Togepi is now an Offical Member of the Team. I couldn't resist the Cuteness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
October 7th, 2:26 PM

Experimenting with the Pokewalker is really fun. I'm gonna be sneaky and bring it to school Tommorow. I put a Dusparce in it. If it levels up alot, I'm gonna put it in my team. I'm done for today, so good night.

Falkner Beaten Single hadly. The Roost was annoying, but I mananged to win. Thank god for Quick attack, or that battle would have been LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGG

Well! What a Suprise I got!!! Aquil Evolved before I expected it too! I guess thats what you get for not EVER Raising a Cyndaquil before. But SWEET!!! I got a cool lookin' Quilava following me around now!

Going through the Sprout Tower. I'm Pretty sure I'll get Aquil to Evolve after this. All the pokemon I want I can't get for a LONG. TIME. So unfortunetly I'll be with Aquil for two whole gyms. Thats completly fine, since Aquil is amazing at Fire Power (I was lucky and got a Spec. Attack Cyndaquil ^.^)

Heargold received and Started!!! My character is Named Luchia (written in Hiragana, cause I can read Japanese). I have started With Cyndaquil, and he is Nicknamed Akuiru (Aquil). Just got into the New City, and Followed the old man around. I don't know if I can train up Aquil or not...but I'm going to try. Hopefully my Rival won't show up...Whats should I name him? How about "Amerika!!!" (America) pig

Last edited by Ms.ArielsMeatPies on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 7 times in total
Ms.ArielsMeatPies
Ms.ArielsMeatPies
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Left_bar_bleue100/3000Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/3000)
Battle field:
Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Polar Bears!:
Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty Re: Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY)

Post by Ms.ArielsMeatPies Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:55 pm

I'm gonna start posting so people now that it has been updated.

Updated October 10th
Ms.ArielsMeatPies
Ms.ArielsMeatPies
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Left_bar_bleue100/3000Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/3000)
Battle field:
Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Polar Bears!:
Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty Re: Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY)

Post by julesrules11 Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:59 pm

Ms.Arielsmeatpies nice man keep it up i like these storys alot im getting heart gold send from japens got it yestdays hope it does not take to long
julesrules11
julesrules11
Admin

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Left_bar_bleue3500/2000Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/2000)
Battle field:
Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Polar Bears!:
Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.ArielsMeatPies Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:51 pm

Updiddly dated.
Ms.ArielsMeatPies
Ms.ArielsMeatPies
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:

Back to top Go down

Post by FerretFox41 Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Another thing that might be hard about Claire is her Kingdra. When I was little and playing Silver, I had to have my dad beat her for me. He trained up a Dragonite from a level 5 Dratini in 1 HOUR. I was like Yay!

(Note: I was 4 at the time)

Last edited by FerretFox41 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : asdkfjasld;kjf)
FerretFox41
FerretFox41
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Left_bar_bleue900/3000Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/3000)
Battle field:
Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Left_bar_bleue200/200Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Polar Bears!:
Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Left_bar_bleue20/20Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

http://www.uberleethax.worldgoo.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.ArielsMeatPies Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Funny you would mention that. I'm in the Blackthorn gym right now, and these gym trainers are like REALLY hard. I'm gonna loose to clair, I know it
Ms.ArielsMeatPies
Ms.ArielsMeatPies
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:

Back to top Go down

Post by FerretFox41 Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:27 pm

Maybe you should send my dad your copy of Heart Gold through the mail. ^^
FerretFox41
FerretFox41
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Left_bar_bleue900/3000Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/3000)
Battle field:
Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Left_bar_bleue200/200Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Polar Bears!:
Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Left_bar_bleue20/20Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Metal Alchemist Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:01 pm

I never had trouble with Claire! She was easy for me. Whitney was the one that ticked me off! Her and her Miltank with rollout...
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Alchemist
Amateur Member
Amateur Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Left_bar_bleue0/0Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:

Back to top Go down

Post by FerretFox41 Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:03 pm

Were easy if you had a Graveler.
FerretFox41
FerretFox41
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.ArielsMeatPies Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Whitney was so easy...
Two flamewheels and she was PWNED.
Ms.ArielsMeatPies
Ms.ArielsMeatPies
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Metal Alchemist Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Shut up! I didn't train my Pokemon enough! T_T *feels inferior*
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Alchemist
Amateur Member
Amateur Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Left_bar_bleue0/0Ariel's HeartGold Updates ~~Updated October, 20th~~ (YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:

Back to top Go down

Post by FerretFox41 Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:58 am

Maybe you should have! **Glares**
FerretFox41
FerretFox41
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Metal Alchemist Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:45 am

o.o *hides in a corner*
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Alchemist
Amateur Member
Amateur Member

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down