Spheal Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi)

2 posters

Go down

BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) Empty BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi)

Post by Walwy Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:04 pm

As a slave ship carries Toa Tahu to the practice arena while a fight shall begin.

BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) 036pk
Pirhaka: C'mon Gresh, try and stop me!
Gresh: Ha, not if I finish you first!
BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) 037xx
The crowd cheers for the outcome!
BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) 038en
Pirhaka: I have you now!
BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) 041wl
POW!
Gresh: UUGGHH!
BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) 042qq
Pirhaka: Give Up! Heel To Me! And this goes no further
BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) 037xx
Agori Jungle Villager: Get Up Gresh!
BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) 042qq
Gresh: Alright..........you win!
BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) 047se
Gorast:Buy a slave! Get a slave here!
BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) 048iy
Gelu: I'll take it! How mu-UUGGHHH!
BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) 049hu
Just then, Takanuva, Toa of Light jumps to fight for his conrads freedom!

Next Issue: Rise of the White Rahkshi!

BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) 050c
Walwy, the white Rahkshi!
Walwy
Walwy
Admin

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Battle field:
BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Polar Bears!:
BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

https://sphealbeach.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) Empty Re: BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi)

Post by King Umby Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:37 am

good shot at pirhaka and gresh at the time gresh is on the ground.
King Umby
King Umby
Admin

Location : Listening to Charlie the Unicorn complain to me about his wierd world.

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Battle field:
BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Polar Bears!:

Back to top Go down

BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) Empty Re: BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi)

Post by Walwy Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:46 am

Thanks and my white Rahkshi came in the mail so I can begin the next comic.
Walwy
Walwy
Admin

Walrus Stats
Walrus $:
Battle field:
Polar Bears!:
BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000BIONICLE A New World Issue Two: Practice for the Tournament (Sneak Peak of Walwy, the White Rahkshi) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

https://sphealbeach.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down